Questionnaire for music videos

My questionnaire for music videos
I saw fit to create a questionnaire for my music videos as it was the easiest and fastest method of getting answers. I used forms to gather answers and asked a room of 10 people the list of questions i had created. The answers i received show that in some aspects people are very decisive about what makes a good music video and in others people can be quite mixed. People had very split reactions to the genres they liked in the music video and i think this is why it would be best to focus on either narrative or a mix for my music video as it will cover the larger audiences. People quite heavily agreed that the genre of the music would alter the kind of music video they would like. I think for my music video it would be best to do an experimental style as it suits the experimental music. Although a fair amount of people said they don't liked mixed genres in their music videos i feel it would be best if I were to mix the genres as it would cater for a larger audience. The questions i asked are quite broad and in my focus group i will need to ask more direct questions to get precise results about how i should create my music video. In the future I should try to be more specific with some of my questions as it would provide me with better information to use. The results i recieved are helpful as in my planning i will be able to rule out what will work and what won't for example i know a lot of people enjoy narratives so it might be best to base my music video around a narrative with conceptual camera work and editing to create an interesting video.








Comments

Popular Posts