Overview and evaluation of my research

 The research i did to gather information for my music video was sufficient however i feel i should have targeted larger amounts of people in my questionnaire and focus groups as the small numbers didn't help me to get an overall grasp of how my music video should have been created. I chose to focus on a questionnaire and a focus group as it they could give me more information about what i chose to do. The information I received from them showed i should do a conceptual video with a narrative as it would suit the music i chose. I didn't believe a pilot study would be helpful as what i was looking for in asking for information was how i should create the ideas for my music video. Since i decided to do a conceptual/ experimental style i probably could have done a pilot study by showing people specific shots and seeing how it effected them when paired with the music however i was looking for information on the flow of my music video not just specific shots. My questionnaire pointed out that people were more interested in creative music videos and my focus group gave me the information on how to do that and from them i created a mood board that suited the style i was going for.



Comments

Popular Posts