Music video planning

Location recce

My music video will be mainly using natural light due to how much of it will be shot outside in areas i can't control which means that i had to choose somewhere local for me and my actor to shoot scenes in. I decided on a park that is local to the both of us as it is easy for both of us to get to. i have also considered where in the park i will shoot my scenes which was fairly easy as it has a lot of open ground which means although there will be other people there we can stay out of their way and get the shots needed for the video. I have also chosen this park as it is on a hill and allows me to get shots of the scenery which will be important in the imagery i am trying to convey in my music video. If this park doesn't work there is also a section of open land a few roads away with similar natural features as the ones needed in my film however as it is near a road i am worried that i will accidentally have shots of cars in my video so i would only like to use this spot if the park is unavailable.

Storyboard



layout



I have taken these notes as they allow me to clearly see how long lyrics last for therefore i can choose what imagery i want that will match it

mood board

I created a mood board to show some of the imagery i was trying to incorporate into my music video. A lot of the ideas are conceptual or experimental based on surrealism as i am attempting to create a dream like world. The images here are also inspired by the focus group questions i asked which made me come up with ideas like this. 


Comments

Popular Posts